Sunday

A Reason for Gladness

Today at church we studied about the Omnipresence of God.

I feel moved to encourage you here today that in order to cope, in order to make it through these troubled days, you have to believe - you have to know God. When you get to know Him through God the Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, you learn how much you can trust Him.

Know today that He is with you.

Psalm 139 says this:

"O Lord, thou has searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising;
thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art aquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue,
but lo, LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou hast beset me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me." (Psalm 139:1-7 KJV)

I challenge you today to open God's Word. Get to know Him. He's waiting for you, beckoning you to come. If you don't know where to begin, read Psalm 139. You won't be sorry. In fact, I pray with all my heart that you will be glad.

Remember, I am praying for you. I care about you and God does too!

Blessings and joy,
Susan